Collaborations in our home university:
- Dr. R. Gunnella, EXAFS, XPS AFM of functional materials, films,
and nanocrystalline materials (Physics Department).
- Dr. F. Nobili, Prof. R. Marassi, Dr. R. Giovannetti, Dr. Roberto Tossici, Li-ion cells,
fuel cells, nanomaterials, EXAFS and XRD (Chemistry Department).
- Prof. Eleonora Paris, Prof. Mike Carroll, Dr. Gabriele Giuli, x-ray
diffraction and EXAFS under extreme conditions of glasses and minerals
(Earth Science Department).
Collaborations with other Italian groups:
- Prof. Adriano Filipponi, methods and applications of the EXAFS technique, high pressure experiments (L'Aquila University, Physics Department).
- Prof. P. D'Angelo, applications of EXAFS in molecules
and solutions, molecular-dynamics (Roma 1 University, Chemistry
- Dr. M. Santoro, high pressure experiments (LENS, Univ. Firenze).
- Dr. R. Celino, molecular-dynamics calculations (ENEA Casaccia).
- Prof. P. Postorino(Univ. Roma 1, Physics Department), Raman and
EXAFS of functional materials.
- Dr. C. R. Natoli, development of EXAFS data-analysis methods (GNXAS
programs) (INFN, Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati).
- Dr. S. De Panfilis, liquid metals(IIT, Roma La Sapienza).
- Dr. G. Aquilanti, EXAFS experiments (ELETTRA, Trieste).
- Dr. A. Trapananti, EXAFS measurements and data-analysis.
Active International Collaborations:
- Dr. F. Baudelet, Dr. Alain Polian, high-pressure techniques for
EXAFS and diffraction measurements (Paris VI
- Dr. A. Witkowska, molecular-dynamics simulations and
interpretation of EXAFS spectra of liquid metals and glasses (Politechnika
- Prof. S. Passerini, materials for li-ion cells (KIT, Ulm, Germany).
- Dr. M. A. Munoz, XPS and EXAFS of electrodes(CIC Energigune, Victoria, Spain).